To my dear clients 💕
I hope you and yours are healthy, happy,and safe. You are in my mind daily and I send you love.
The sudden shutdown and how it’s affected my business was a bit of a shock, as it’s been to everyone. The first several weeks I felt very easily overwhelmed and swung from despair to hope on a daily and hourly basis.
The California massage board and my bodywork insurance have been sending me updates and reassurance that we are and always will be much needed, and have guidelines for how we will be able to return to receiving and giving hands on bodywork as safely as possible when our current restrictions are lifted. I believe this will be in early June.
I’ve been spending the last several weeks preparing my practice and office for that new normal, according to the guidelines I’ve received. The new protocol will include:
• Symptom/exposure screening questionnaire completed pre-appointment
• Cancellation fees waived in the event of symptoms, illness, or exposure
• Clients will wait in car until notified to enter
• Face coverings are required inside building
• Social distancing of 6 feet is required inside building when possible
• Clients will wash hands on entering building
• Temperature checked with contactless thermometer upon intake
• Both myself and my clients will wear face coverings for the length of our time together
• I will wear a freshly laundered apron for each session
• Payments and intake forms will be contactless
• EPA certified cleaning products will be used and all surfaces thoroughly disinfected between sessions
Thank you for you patience and I welcome any and all feedback as we adjust to these new protocol. I cannot wait to see you!
April 29, 2020